"The only thing i wanted to do with this fight is to give praise to Jesus Christ -UsyK after Anthony Joshua's defeat


The newly crowned world boxing heavyweight champion, Oleksandr Usyk of Ukraine, says that the only thing he wanted to do with the Joshua vs Usyk fight was to give praise to Jesus Christ.

This was during his victory speech after he ended Anthony Joshua’s reign as world boxing heavyweight champion early Sunday morning.

Usyk said, “This means a lot for me. The fight went the way I expected it to go. There were moments when Anthony pushed me hard but it was nothing special.

“I had no objective to knock him out because my corner pushed me not to do that. In the beginning, I tried to hit him hard, but then I stuck to my job.

“The only thing I wanted to do with this fight is to give praise to Jesus Christ."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons for october 4th outage #facebook

YouTube deletes R.kelly's channels